Saturday, April 07, 2007

amalia


Did you like the unproject.

No I didn't because i had so much other stuff to do that i had to do it the last minute and i go it done yesturday April 6. which was do on april 5 thurs.

Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?

well not really it just wasted my time just kidding. but i did learn my lesson, I really did. And it did kind of make work hard on it because it kept on bugging me that it wasn't completed.

What did you like best about the unproject?

I thought the best part was making the links and the new pages, because at first i was clueless what to do untill Jullie came to help me.
What would you change about the next unproject?
Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project.

Yes it made me learn more and understand. I'd make a big improvement for the next uproject by planning it and getting started on it.

Bob
This unit on fractions was difficult for me because there was so many steps for the different kind of fractions. For example subtracton frc., adding frc.Sometimes i'd mixed them up. I'd understand what to do but I get nervous whenever the tests and quizzs would come. So i guess I can say i did poorly on that. But this week we are learning dividing fractions and i'm actually working and doing the homewok to get some practise on that.

No comments: