Monday, April 09, 2007

B.O.B.

Overall the fraction unit was easy. I knew how to do the adding and subtracting. Multiplying fractions wasn't that hard either. Dividing was the hardest but I understand it know. One of my problems that I had in this unit was I would forget to convert mixed fractions into improper fractions when I needed to.


Did you like the unproject?
I didn't really like the unproject but it wasn't bad either. It was alright.

Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
I think the unproject did make me work harder than I usually would.

What did you like best about the unproject?
The best part about the unproject was when it was done.

What would you change about the next unproject?
I guess I would put more effort in the next unproject.

Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project?
I don't think it made me learn more but it was sort of like a review.

No comments: