Friday, April 06, 2007

BOB ( BloggingOnBlogging)

This unit was doing alright with me. It was not to hard and not to easy it was just right. I learned quite a few things that i didn't learn in elementry. Like for subtracting I learned how to borrow numbers from a mix number, although i have problems sometimes on that. I have problems for dividing still because I wasnt there when he taught the class so i have to learn from someone FAST. Also multiplication, i still have to work on that. Adding and Subtracting are easy for me I have no problem with that.



Did you like the unproject?
Yeah, I did like the unproject and especially with abdul! Couldn't do it without him! Haha I also liked how you can learn something and still have fun on that unproject.

Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
Actully yes it did. But i work harder then anything when I work on computer because thats what I mainly do at home anyways so i can just work on something and still chat on msn while working :D.

What did you like best about the unproject?
The thing i like best about the unproject was messing with the HTML , like putting songs and banners. But I could do better but then theres some HTML that dont work with it so I had to leave it out. But the graphicy stuff is just for fun, whats important is that we got the information needed.

What would you change about the next unproject?
I would change the quiz , the quiz was a bit difficult to make because you got one right answer, then you have to make up some other possibilities and its just hard cause its a smile question. So if i had the chance to i'd change the quiz and make like a game or something.

Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project?
No not really because i already knew more about Adding and Subtracting so it didnt really make much of a diffrence.

No comments: