Thursday, April 05, 2007

B.logging O.n B.logging

I found this unit on fractions quite easy, although I'm still having a bit of trouble on subtracting fractions and diving fractions. On subtracting fractions, I don't know how subtract with a fraction that has a whole number and on divding fractions as well.

Finding the LCD or lowest common denominator quite easy. I also find multiplying and adding fractions pretty easy as well.

In this unit I find the tests hard. Although I got good marks in some, I occasionally get lower mark.


  1. Did you like the unproject? Well it was alright. It was sorta hard to make a good wikispace
  2. Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would? Not really. It was like the wikispace we had to make for our parents, so it wasn't really that hard for me.
  3. What did you like best about the unproject? Putting in the fnishing touches. Like all the color and extra links.
  4. What would you change about the next unproject? I would start a lot ealier so I can get the job done and try different ways to present my unproject.
  5. Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project? I'd make a quiz on the topic instead.

No comments: