Tuesday, April 10, 2007

B.O.B

I think i did really good on this unit about fractions. I found it easy to learn how to add, subtract, multiply and divide correctly. I completed all my purple sheets, big sheet and my unproject. I think i will get a good mark when take the test.

Did you like the unproject?
I liked the unproject because it prepares me and others for the test.

Did the unproject make you work harder than usually do?
I tried the best i could like on most of my projects.

What did you like about the unproject?
The best part was when i was done because i was happy =)

What would you change about the unproject?
nothing i guess

Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different kind of project?
I learned to add and subtract a bit easier but thats all.

No comments: