Sunday, April 08, 2007

BOB >> Blogging On Blogging !

In unit wasn't easy for me at first. But once I got help I got the hang of it. The adding and the subtracting was easy for me to do, but I did ask for help on the dividing and multiplying parts. I did my work on the purple booklet but in some parts I didn't put in how I got the answer. I also put in some of the notes in my big paper.



1.) Did you like the unproject.
- I didn't really enjoy it as much as I thought of, but I did learn stuff on my topic.


2.)Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
- No, this unproject assignment didn't really make me work harder than I usually did for my math and other subject assignments.


3.)What did you like best about the unproject?
- The thing I liked best about this unproject assignment was making pictures. "I like doing things on paint!" :D


4.)What would you change about the next unproject?
- Well I think what Alyssa and I have done is pretty well done. I would also want to put on a quiz on our wikispace as well too. :)


5.)Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project.
- Yes, while doing this unproject assignment I learned more about fractions.


No comments: