Monday, April 09, 2007

BOB

I think this unit was easy. I learned how to divide and multiply fractions, which i never learned about before. I had a lot of practice by using the purple booklet. I finish my work, and i got good marks on my test.

1.) Did you like the unproject?
Yes, I did like the unproject, I thought it would get me ready for the next teset.

2.) Did the unproject make you work harder than usually would?
Not really, it just took a long time to finish.

3.) What did you like best about the unproject?
The thing i liked the best about the unproject was putting it all together.

4.) What would you change about the next unproject?
I would put a little more work into it and make it look creative.

5.) Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project?
It was more of a review of adding and subtracting fractions.

No comments: