Saturday, April 07, 2007

Bob

This unit was really easy for me.In the start i was confused and everything but after we learned more and we had so much homework from the purple book i got to learn it. I find adding and subtracting and multiplying fractions easy too. But i'am not so good in dividing fractions , i know how to do it but sometimes i get mixed up.

Did you like the unproject?
-Yes I kind of enjoyed it because it was really easy for me.

Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
-No because i knew everything about adding and subtracting fractions which made it easy

What did you like best about the unproject?
-The best part for me was making the game because it was fun and easy to make.

What would you change about the next unproject?
-I would not change anything but i would add in a little more information.

Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project.
-No it didn't really make me learn more it just was like a review for me.




These are my notes for my test:

When dividing fractions you have to reverse the second fraction then times them.
If the fraction has a whole number you have to make it into an improper fraction.

When Multiplying fractions you just times them but if it has a whole number make it into a improper fraction.

How to Subtract fractions:If the denominator is the same you just subtract.
If the denominator isn't the same you have to find the lowest common denominator.
If there is a 1 whole number you leave the whole number and subtract the fractions.
If there are 2 whole numbers you subtract both whole numbers along with the fractions

To borrow you take one number away from the whole and add the denominater with the numerator to get the numerator.

No comments: