Thursday, April 05, 2007

B.O.B

Hey
Alright this unit was alright i got the adding,subtracting thing rilly fast. It sorta messed me up when we did the mutipling thingy but once i understood how to get it, ther was no problem. The LCD was easy 4 me.I did most of the work that was given. When we started to do the division paart that messed me up and i still sorta have trouble with it. Overall this unit was okay

  1. Did you like the unproject. -The unproject was alright I am just glad it is done
  2. Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would? -Yes, it did make me work harder cuz i had to some in early and get it done
  3. What did you like best about the unproject? -The best part about the unproject is the finished product cuz atleast its done
  4. What would you change about the next unproject? -I would change how it a was made i could have made it better.....
  5. Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project. -Sorta i learnt how to use the computer better

No comments: