Monday, April 09, 2007

APRIL T'S BOB
On this Fraction unit, i had a hard time with dividing fractions and knowing when to divide or multiply in a word problem. I'm still struggling with that. I think the easiest for this unit was adding, subtracting and all those other ones we did. My purple booklet was fun to do. HEHE (:

Did you like the unproject?
Yes, I liked doing the unproject because in a way it was fun, and educational at the same time.

Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
Yes, it did make me work harder than usual because i wanted everything to be perfect so i required a little more work.

What did you like best about the unproject?
I liked making pictures and making the quiz. It was fun because we could put any number we like on the quiz.

What would you change about the next unproject?
I think i would start it when he assigns it to us so it wont be late.

Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project?
Yes, it made me learn more because as i explain about what to do when adding and subtracting, and also multiplying and dividing it made me learn as i was working.

No comments: