Monday, April 09, 2007

BOB

This fraction unit was sort of easy, multiplying and dividing fraction was probably the part in the unit that was sort of hard. I finished my purple book on time, but in some of the pages the answers don't really seem like their right. I did pretty good on all of my tests and quizzes. Adding, subtracting, finding lcd was pretty easy.


Did you like the unproject.
Yeah I liked doing the unproject because in a way it was fun.

Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
Yes the unproject made me work harder than I usually would work because it took a lot of effort just to make it how I wanted it to be and it's worth ten percent of your mark.

What did you like best about the unproject?
The most thing I liked about doing the unproject was making the pictures.

What would you change about the next unproject?
I would add more pictures and explain the things a bit better.

Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project.
Yes the unproject made me learn more about fractions.

No comments: