Sunday, April 08, 2007

B.O.B

This unit (fractions) was pretty hard for me in the beginning of the unit then i started to do well. I learned alot of things that i didn't learn when i was in grade 1 to 6 like for adding i sometimes forget how to do it then i remember how to do it. I have problems for dividing because i always forget the process of doing it so i have to look it over before tests and the exam. Also multiplication i still have to work hard on that. Adding and Subtracting is okay for me.


BOB
Did you like the unproject.
I enjoyed doing the unproject i learned alot about fractions and how to explain them.
Did the unproject make you work harder than you usually would?
Yes it did i stayed after school and at lunch times to finish it up and Joshua and me completed it and finished before the deadline.
What did you like best about the unproject?
I liked the part where we did the definitions about the fractions and drawing the pictures for the fractions.
What would you change about the next unproject?
I would probably do another unproject like a movie or an animation because that looked very interesting to do and looked fun.
Did the unproject make you learn more because you were doing a different type of project.
Yea it made me learn more about fractions.

No comments: